Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"The Twins" Double Trouble!


The twins are 2Yrs old and we have double the terrble two's at our house. What one doesn't think of the other one does! Maddisen is the oldest and she is the wildest. She has an attitude. She is very fast when she is in trouble too. She loves to sing. She sings to the radio all the time, it is so cute. She loves to brush her hair, and play with baby dolls. She is tiny and petite. She has a voice like a little chipmunk. She loves to talk to anyone on the phone. Abbigale is pretty content most the time. She recently broke her leg for the second time and had to be in a body cast.(that taught her patience) She is accident prone. She is an angel . I can't imaine if it were Maddi all of our lives would have been more miserible. We should of named her Grace. She is a great artist and she loves to play with Tyler. She calls Maddi the baby of the family. She loves riding trikes with Maddi, they play bumper trikes. They do everything together.They are so close its great.

1 comments:

Johnsons said...

NelLyn, I am so glad you joined the blogging world. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Time goes way too fast! You have a beautiful family. When you get time, post some pictures of your house. I would love to see it. Hopefully we can keep in touch better now.
Amy