Saturday, January 19, 2008

Big Snow Storm


We have had a few really good snow storms this year! This one came right before my birthday, since I love snow so much! I don't mind the snow I just hate to drive in it. This is a picture of our home from while the storm was still in progress. I think we got 8inches. I had a great birthday this year, despite feeling old. Brian took rolls of film that I have had forever and ever. And he secretly got them developed and burned to discs so that I could use them on all our electronic devices. He bought me a really nice mp3 player so that I can download pictures, of our family. He took me out that night, just him and I. We usually like to celebrate our birthdays with the whole family. But as much as I love my kids it was nice to just have time alone. Brianna & McKaylee baked me a cake and they babysat the younger kids.

1 comments:

Johnsons said...

Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you had a great day! That was very sweet of Brian and your kids. We are getting old aren't we.
Your house is beautiful!