Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Husband Must have Amnesia

Okay!!! Deep Breath!!! My husband decided to buy the kids a motorcycle!!!! Can you believe it!!! I know I am over reacting but a motor cycle only has two wheels!!! I tried to talk him into getting them a four wheeler, but no he had to get a bike that will tip over with my babies on it!!!! He must have amnesia! Does he not remember Abbi's recent two broken legs!!!! So he is just like a kid on Christmas, because he is so excited he cannot even contain himself!!! He goes and takes the kids to get this motorcycle. They get it home and he can't wait to let them ride it. Brianna got on it first, she did a pretty good job!!! Then McKaylee got on it and almost takes Brians mom and I out with it. Then she is riding on the grass and Brian is showing her how to stop and go. Well she starts to go and pushes the gas a little to much and hits into our rock wall!!! So she gets off and has a meltdown and doesn't want to ride it anymore!!! Then it was Tylers turn, he can barely touch the ground. He goes to get on and the bike wasn't in neutral so he hits the gas, luckily Brian has a hold of the bike it pulls Brian & Tyler and the bike all on the grass! So now Tyler does not want ride it either!!!! Oh the drama at our house it just goes on and on. So me being the paranoid mother that tried to talk him out of it in the first place. Has not brought myself to take any pictures of them on this new motor cycle!!! I have to much pride at the moment!!!! So until I brush off my pride and quit being so stubborn there will be no pictures, because I'm not over it all yet!!!!!

5 comments:

Johnsons said...

I would be the same way. That is so sad she broke her leg, how did she do it?

The Burke Family said...

Amy, I am glad that I am not the only mother out there that would feel that way!!! That makes me feel like I am not totally over reacting! She broke her leg in August jumping on the trampoline with Tyler. Then she had just healed and she was eating dinner and I have a counter heighth table well the chair tipped over withher in it. So needless to say I am not getting mother of the year award! ;)

Teryn said...

oh my gosh! that sounds like something my husband would do! What happened to Abbi that put her in that cast? I never heard that story?! Well, good luck with the motorcycle.. everytime you get mad about it, just remember what kind of fast moving, unsafe vehicles us Genola kids grew up with :)haha... no wonder he wanted the motorcycle.

Anonymous said...

Nell, i cannot believe you let him get that, well lets hope you have good luck with it, then maybe you can be in the running for the mother award ( lol) jk you are a great mom i do not know how you do it!!!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Oh, please don't tell Tom....he has his sights set on one for Jag some day....oh boy! The pics of your little one are sad...:( I'm glad that she is bettter now!