Abbi & Maddi are such big hams when I get the camera out!!! They love to show there love for each other and their personalities! They were only cute for about 5 minutes after I took these pictures! For some reason since we potty trained them they like to just run around in there underwear. Sometimes it is really frustrating because we will get them all ready to go somewhere, then we go to get them to put them in the car and all their clothes are off. So we probably dress them about twenty times a day. I have never had this problem with my other kids!! I just love them!!!! My little princesses!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Your family is beautiful! I cannot believe how big your kids are! I can't remember when I last saw you all. Jagger turned 2 in the end of January. When did yours turn two? I don't remember how far apart they are. I miss seeing you, your kids are so sweet. They were always so friendly to me. :)
It was really fun to see you guys last night! I had so much fun playing cards and I know that Gina and Keira did too. Keira had a blast getting into micheif with your girls. They really are cute and fun!
What little cuties! Claira does the same thing! She likes to get dressed just to get undressed! haha! I'm glad I'm not the only one going thru that :)
What cute girls. Do you dress them the same every day? I love their little dresses, and their hair always looks so cute. McKartnee is also taking her clothes off. She loves her pajamas, but she can't quite put them on her self, so she will come out with both legs in one side. she also loves putting her panties on the outside of her pants. We are trying to get ready to potty train, but I don't think she is quite ready yet. (neither am I for that matter)
Amy I do dress them alike all the time!!! If one of them gets dirty or has an accident the I have to change them both. (It drives Brian Crazy)oh well! McKartnee's Hair is always so cute to! Do you just love having a girl!
Post a Comment