Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Little American Idol

Here is our little American idol. She is always singing and unlike me she can really carry a tune. She is always singing along with the radio and if someone starts singing a song she will steal the show. Some of her favs are No One Alica Keys and Hannah Montana and Yael Naim. Our angel baby Maddi. She is a riot to watch and she gets the hip action going and everything! You can't tell that we watch the Idol every week can you! Oh by the way I am part of the reason Brooke is still on there I voted until my phone went dead! I know that she didn't do so hot the other night but I love her!! She is so rotten CUTE, personality and all!

Here is my Ty guy being silly in front of the camera I love this silly little man. He wanted me to take pictures of him spinning, so i did but they didn't quite work out as he had planned. These are the ones that turned out cute!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to cute nell, I want to get the kids together ill give you a call Jennica

Johnsons said...

Your kids are so cute!! I'm glad that you voted for Brooke. I was afraid that she would go. I wish that it had been Siyesha instead of Carly, but Carly would have been my next choice after that. Who do you think will take it all? I love Brooke, but i think it will be one of the David's. I still like Archeleta better, but I have to say that cook has grown on me.

The Burke Family said...

I hope it is David Archuleta but I'm with you Cook has grown on me also. I didn't really like him at first but I have loved his last couple of performances. I knew they were both safe last night so I voted for Brooke!

Phil and Shan said...

Cute pictures! We love American Idol also. though I am ashamed to admit that this is the first one that I have watched all the way through. I like Brooke also, and both of the Davids!

Denise H. said...

Your kids are so Cute! Maddi will definitely have to try out for American Idol in a few several years. :)

I like American Idol too but I am not as into it as I usually am. I never vote but I do really like Brooke's voice. I think that no matter what she will get a record deal.

Denise H. said...

Your kids are so Cute! Maddi will definitely have to try out for American Idol in a few several years. :)

I like American Idol too but I am not as into it as I usually am. I never vote but I do really like Brooke's voice. I think that no matter what she will get a record deal.

JLR said...

All of your kids are cute. I'm havn't been keeping in touch with A.I. But do you guys ever watch Lost?