Monday, May 5, 2008

Another trip to the Zoo






Tyler had his field trip at the zoo on Friday so Brian & I took the day off and joined him with the twins. We had a good time! He thought this picture of him with the giraffe was pretty cool! We saw a few things that we hadn't seen a couple of weeks ago when we went. We saw the jaguar he was sleeping the last time we went. We saw the bear out actually

walking around. He kept itching himself on a stump and the kids thought that was pretty funny. We saw this little monkey, he was sitting in the grass eating stuff and the kids started laughing at it and he started laughing back so we watched him forever. He was so cute! But their favorite part was the playground so I think next time we are thinking about going to the the zoo I might just suggest going to the park it's allot less of a commute. We had a good time but I thought that his class would stay together but they didn't so ,I didn't even get a picture of him with his friends! :( Oh well ! It was fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! it looks like you guys had fun, we went on saturday, michelle had free tickets from jaxons school, we had fun. but kanyon is feeling godd he did really well with the surgery.

JLR said...

How fun! I havn't been to the hogle zoo in like 15 years or more. I need to take the kids sometime soon.

Johnsons said...

They look like they had fun. I love the zoo! We go atleast twice a month, but the only reason we do is that it is free here. You need to come out and visit, there is so much to do!

Eric said...

The zoo is always fun. It is always good when you can see more animals out. Gina and I are going to have to take Keira some time. By the way, Mickey Mouse says hi.