So I have been bugging my sister in law to blog for the longest time and she just refuses. I thought about making her a deal, because she has been wanting me to read the Twilight series. So I want everyone's opinion if you read my blog (whether you are on my bloggers list or not) I want to know what everyones raving about and if you thought reading the books were worth it or not? What did you like about them besides Edward? If I am going to commit myself I want to enjoy it! So Please Please let me know before I make the deal SSSHHHH don't tell her my scheme hehehe. JK
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Twilight Series, What is all the rave about & is it worth it!
Posted by The Burke Family at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











11 comments:
Hmmm, I have never read any of the books but I swear everyone that has is in a cult or something. they absolutely love them and try to push them on everyone they know. Which means they must be pretty good and worth reading.
Just tell her to buck up and get a blog. If anything just to document the little everyday things in life that you don't want to forget. I can't count how many times I have gone back to my blog to see what happened on a certain date or to browse through pictures. Also, when you have kids who has time to scrapbook. At least for now everything is organized and there to keep everyone in your family up-dated.
you will Love the twilight books. I have read all of them and I can't wait until the fourth one comes out. SOmetimes when people rave about a book or a movie too much I go into it and I am dissapointed because it doesn't live up to all of the hipe. So if you decide to read the books, which you should! Go in with an open mind and don't expect them to be the best thing ever. And as much as I love Edward I like Jacob a whole lot more.
Oh my! Those books are seriously the best!!!! Even though they're for like 14 year old girls I love them! All the girls I work with love them too! And our ages range from 24 to 29... You should most def read them!
OK. I LOVE to read, and so does my mom. I'd heard about the books, but really had no interest in them. Then my mom saw something about them on some morning show and bought the first one. SHE finished in like 2 days. Then made my dad go buy the other 2 for our road trip to Kylie's wedding. I figured if it was something my mom would read it couldn't be that bad, so I started reading. I enjoyed it and even started reading it again with my niece Michaela this last week.
I will also be buying the 4th on for my mom's birthday this Saturday.
They are well written and easy to read. You should just go ahead and take the plunge :D
I can't quite put my finger on why I love the Twilight series so much. The storyline is intriguing, the author totally leaves you hanging and guessing at the end of every chapter, the way Edward touches Bella is the way that every girl wants to be touched by the man they love, etc, etc. It is such an easy read and really let's you escape to your own little world where you almost want Vampires to exist.
I would absolutely recommend it. I also read all three books in 1 1/2 weeks and they are each at least 500 pages long! I just finished the first one for the second time and loved it even more! I can't wait for the 4th book or the movie coming out in December. Seriously, you will not regret reading these books. You just have to get over the fact that they are essentially based around the feelings of a 17year old girl.... but oh, to be 17 again!
I love those books I have read them all quite a few times and they are the best books I have ever read
you have got to be kidding me you have not read them you have to you will beaddicted!! the new one comes out in 14 hrs I can not wait!! just start the first one and you will be sucked in
I have not read them but everyone that has read them says they are awesome. I have not read them because from what i have heard they are trying to tell you that something that is evil is alright. Maybe one day i will read them.
So I know nothing about these books, but if this is a deal to get Crystal to blog..... I am all for it! Go Vampire Books!
OK YES I GUESS IF MEANS GETTING YOU TO READ THE SERIES I GUESS I CAN CREATE A BLOGSPOT. SO ARE YOU READY TO START READING BECAUSE I MADE A BLOG BABY. HE HE HE
Loved the books I usually don't read unless I think I won't be able to put it down. Didn't even know they existed and then my sister in law loaned the first three to me finished them all in 1 1/2 weeks so i bought the 4 and couldn't put it down either.And i have 3 kids.great books.
Post a Comment