Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date


Boolis had her Daddy daughter date and she was so excited to take her dad. Before they left on their date I tried to get a picture of them, but several attempts later we still didn't get Brian with his eyes open. (We tried) They had allot of fun activities and a yummy dinner. It was nice for her and her dad to just have one on one time.

5 comments:

Johnsons said...

That is so fun, and I love that you can never get Brian's eyes open for pictures. That is too funny.

tanni said...

Oh that's so sweet! I remember going on a daddy daughter date with my dad. Those were good times! How funny Brian's eyes are always closed!

Denise H. said...

Oh how Fun! I still remember my daddy daughter date with my dad.

Denise H. said...

I thought you might think this post is interesting. This is a friend of Ashleys who visited the town of Forks where the Twilight series is based out of. She even has pics.

http://joshandkenz.blogspot.com/2008/11/weekend-with-edward-cullen.html

Herd of Sheps said...

What a fun night for your daughter! Who doesn't love a date night with Dad??. You have a darling family! Happy Holidays~