We had a fun, Busy Halloween. The kids had fun dressing up for school and then when they got home we ventured out to trick or trick. This year was so fun because the weather was so nice that you could actually see the kids costumes and not their winter coats. Brianna was a little Devil, McKaylee was a witch, TY was Iron Man, Maddi was Tinkerbell, and Abbi was Snow White. We hope all our friends and family had a great Halloween! Happy Halloween from the Burke Family!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Our Halloween
Posted by The Burke Family at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Cute costumes! i changed my blog address to mandiannsplace.blogspot.com so you'll have to update your link. thanks!!!
GREAT COSTUMES!!! I love them all and I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. I think last time I saw them the twins were 2 or almost 3.
They all look great! I love Ty's Iron man costume... I'm glad you had a great halloween!
look at my beautiful nieces and nephew they were all so beautiful and scary. way to go kids you all looked great. love you all a ton.
Post a Comment