It is with a broken heart and tears that I write this update. Sadie Huish passed away this morning at 7:11am. I have really grown to love this family over the last year and am just heartbroken at the news.
Miss Sadie fought a very courageous battle of cancer. She is a very special little angel who has touched so many lives. Her and her family have strenthened my testimony through their faith and them sharing their story. Please keep them in your prayers as they go through this very difficult time.
Brain Tumors Have recently overtaken leukemia as the most common malignancy and cause in death in children. Please donate to any brain tumor research in Sadies behalf.












1 comments:
That is so sad! I only had read their blog a couple times but thought this little angel girl was so special and such a blessing! God bless her family during this terrible time.
Post a Comment