Sunday, August 2, 2009

McKaylee is Blogger


McKaylee has been bugging me to start a blog for as long as I have been blogging. I feel that it is a good way for her to keep a journal of how she feels and just what is going on in her life. However she is still very young so it is a private blog. So if you are interested in being part her blogging let me know or her know and we will add you to her blog list. She is a sweetie!!!!

7 comments:

CRYSTAL said...

i still can't get on her blog.

tanni said...

Add me to the list please! Taniakerby@gmail.com

Debbie said...

Add me to the list Mckaylee is such a cutie

granni'sbreadbox said...

I want to be on her bloggers list.

Anonymous said...

Add me!!

Jessica said...

Fun for her... That is a great idea. Please add me to the list!
jessicahansen@ymail.com

Eric said...

Ooh pick me, I would like to get on the blog. My email address is ericthesurveyor@gmail.com