Friday, November 5, 2010

Me Coach ????

I signed the kids upfor c=soccer and they asked me if I wanted to be a coach and I was thinking "I wouldn't mind coaching the younger kids it wouldn't or couldn't be that bad, could it?" Well I didn't actually tell them that I wouldn't mind coaching the younger kids so they called me and asked me if I could be the coach for Tyler's team which is an older team and I was a little nervous. I had little faith in myself and I thought oh no I can't do this. But guess what I did do it and I enjoyed it allot. It was so much fun seeing the kids on our team go from a school of fish all moving together and fighting over the ball from each other to actually learning positions and learning how to play as a team. :) I loved every minute of it and I think that I may even do it again! I had a great bunch of kids and I appreciate all the support from everyone that I had!!



0 comments: