So its been forever since I posted! We haven't dropped off of the face of the earth we have just been crazy busy!!! Trying to Juggle schedules around with kids in school and work and kids doing activities and just LIFE in general!
Well it is Spring even though it doesn't feel like it here in Utah :)
Brianna is almost at the end of her Senior year and I can't believe she is almost ready to Graduate. She is growing up so fast and it is freaking me out. She is trying to decide what school she wants to go to and what she wants wants to do as she is coming up on adulthood. The dating thing is driving me crazy!!! She likes having freedom and it is hard for me to realize that she is almost 18 and she growing up. I just can't believe how fast it has all happened.
McKaylee is almost 14 and nearly done with 8th grade she will be a freshman next year. She is going to be getting braces and she has to wear them for 3 years. She has a voice like an angel. She is always singing and learning new songs. She has her life all figured out and what she wants to do when she starts High school.
Tyler is 11 and in fifth grade he is going to be in 6th next year and then he will be done with elementary. He is a Brain and he is always reading novels . He loves to read!!! He likes to go paint balling with his dad and friends. He loves to have knowledge such as-When I took him to the doctor, as the doctor was talking to me about what was wrong with him he was asking the doctor questions about his tonsils. So then he came home and researched (on GOOGLE) to see actually what a tonsillectomy was and if he could live without his tonsils. He Cracks me up!! Such a smart little bugger.
Maddi is a spunky little girl with allot of attitude and she is allot of fun! She is in Second grade and she does not like to read. She excels in Math and she likes spelling. She can make friends easily but if someone makes her sad or mad that is it!! She is tiny packed with allot of spitfire :) She has to hold her own and she does. She likes to sing with her sister and dance. They have formed their own dance group at school called the "One Directional" She is a Sweetheart! She is going to be 8 in a few months.
Abbi is a Sweet tenderhearted tall girl. She has been practicing her gymnastics and she is Fantastic! She is a cleaner and she is really good at helping me out. She gets so frustrated sharing a room with Maddi because Abbi likes things spic and span and Maddi so doesn't :) They are opposite in so many ways! Abbi loves to read thick chapter books without picture's because she says "then I can picture things in the book the way that I want them to be." She always thinks of others and she tries to include everyone in everything. Abbi is a singer and she likes to dance. She is so excited to be 8 so she can get Baptized. She is such Cutie!!!
I hope that I can be better to keep this updated and to start keeping my journal on here again. I want to tell my friends and Family how much I love and appreciate them more than they will ever know; Thank you for making my days brighter and happier just by being you :)
Monday, March 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment