Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This is our New Family Magazines of Choice

We just found our favorite magazines that we love to read!!
You've got Teengirl staring McKaylee. Who would just love to be a teen if she could!!!! You'll have your day girl just wait a few more years it will come faster than you realize! YIKES!!!! Then you have FAMILY & FRIENDS starring Abbi & Maddi. The cutest little characters you'll ever want to meet!!! I wonder if it says anything in there about how good of birth control they are also!!! They are just to over active 2yr olds that like to make messes in all there spare time, which is all the time!!! Then we like to read the MODEL magazine starring Brianna. She is so beautiful and smart. She has a good sense of humor, and she is so friendly! She loves to play sports all of the time!! I have a hard time letting her grow up, because she is still my baby!!! Next we have our SPORTS CELEBRATED starring our MVP Tyler he is the handsomest little guy with a heart of gold!!! He is a little jokester!!! He loves to play sports and the playstation. He keeps me humble! He is my little Ty guy!!!











2 comments:

Denise H. said...

Those are so Cute, Great Idea! I may just have to try it.

Jess and Tom Francom said...

That's so cute. Your kids are beautiful!! When I saw the first one I thought it was a real magazine cover....what out on that one!