Monday, May 12, 2008

Here's the Party

The Twins had a wonderful Birthday party. We went out to dinner on Friday to Sizzlers. They had their choice on where to go but they had alot of influence from their sisters and brother on what they chose. They got huge rootbeer floats and they were so excited. Then on their birthday on saturday we had a dinner & a party for them. They got lots and lots of fun stuff! Their favorite things were the bouquets of balloons and the candles on their cakes.(who would of thought!) They got a cute little kitchen so now they cook for everyone. They also got cute little scooters from Brian and I. (I don't know why I torture myself, now I have to chase them on wheels) All in all the had a fabulous day, thanks to all of you who helped us celebrate! Happy Birthday Girls!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun I can not believe that your babies are three i guess its time to have another or two!!
lol

Johnsons said...

Wow, they got a ton of presents! I can't believe they are already 3. They look so excited. What cute girls!

Anonymous said...

hey I fixed My link now I hope that you are going to do tta with me