Friday, May 16, 2008

I am having a hard day Today

I have been following a story about a local little girl that is five years old. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor in March. She was granted her three wishes from the make a wish foundation so they aired her story on KSL. Her first wish was to meet the Prophet. (doesn't that just make your heart ache!) She is such an angel! There is a link on my blog if you want to read more:Sadie Huish. I woke up this morning to go to work and I checked my blog, I was reading Sadie's blog and I am just melting inside because as a parent what would you do if you knew that there was nothing you could do but pray and leave the results of the outcome in the lords hands. I do feel like I have allot of Faith, but how hard would that be. I just can't stop thinking about her, and the situation that her parents are in right now! She is having surgery today to put in a shunt and I just Pray that everything goes good for her and her family! She isn't doing to well right now and she may not be able to fulfill her wish to go to Disney World. I am asking all of you to please Pray for Sadie as she goes through these difficult times that she may still be able to make her dream come true!

1 comments:

Johnsons said...

I can't even imagine going through that. I will pray for the best for them.