Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tyler Graduated from Kindergarten Today





Tyler Graduated from kindergarten today! It was so cute, they did a little program and sang songs to everone. They had a little slide show of all the events that had taken place through the year, then the got their little certificates and walked around the gym so everyone could see their cute little faces. Afterwards they served punch and cake Yum! I love my little man and I am so proud of all that he has accomplished during this school year! He is so sweet! My camera was wigging out a little so some of the pictures turned out blury, but here is a picture of him and his friends Daxton & Cayden. Congrats to my little grad!!!

3 comments:

Denise H. said...

Congratulations Tyler! He is such a Cute little guy! It seems like I haven't seen him forever, he is so grown up!

Emily at The Fine House said...

Tyler is so hansome! I can't believe they're already through kindergarten. Time flies. We'll have to get them together soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ty man , you have gotten so big I am proud of you that you are movingon to first grade, you are a good boy have a great summr lets get together this summer we have to many fun memories with you guys and summer give me a call,