It is my Grandpa's Birthday on Sunday he is turning 90! WOW! I think that is quite the accomplishment! My Grandpa is one of the most special people I have ever met. He has always been an example to me throughout my life. He is also a character, he is always cracking us up with his pranks and jokes. One of my most favorite things to do with my grandpa is to listen to his stories from growing up! He had an awesome childhood! My grandpa has always had a garden about an acre big, and it is the most beautiful garden that you'll ever see! One of my most special moments with my grandpa was when Brian and went to the temple. We were doing some temple work and my grandpa was a temple worker at the time he was working at the veil at the time and i just so happened to get him! (sorry I can't really go into to detail but it was very spiritual!) He gave me a great big hug on the other side! I love you Grandpa! Happy Birthday!!!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
that is such a neat story, that is so cute I love grandpas they are so innocent, I hope all is going well I have not heard from you in so long, give me a call we can get the kids together
Post a Comment