Here are some pictures from my grandpas 90th birthday celebration. He had a really great turn out. There were allot of people that we hadn't seen for years.
Here' a cute picture of Brianna, my Teen she is going to girls camp next week I'm going to miss her!
Here's part of the party!











4 comments:
That looks like a fun Birthday Party! It is fun having things like that to bring family and friends who you haven't seen all together.
Your kids are all sooo Cute! And, the twins hair is getting so long. Cute pics!
Hey there,
My second cousin is married to Eric Greenhalgh and I was wondering if you were related to anyone by that name. My cousin's name is Randa.
Eric, I'm not sure if we are related or not where are they from?
My Aunt is their grandma and she was originally from Torrey, Utah and the lived in Richfield. I am not sure if my cousin stayed there or moved towards where you are living.
Post a Comment