Ever wonder why I am never in the pictures I post? I hate getting my picture taken.(and I am always the one taking the Pictures) Well
Tyler was not feeling good on Sunday night so, I was holding him on the porch which is a totally rare occasion because he thinks he is getting to big for that kind of stuff. Brian surprised me and went and got the camera out and took some pictures. Tyler also wanted to test his photography skills out, so he took the picture of Brian & I. Not to shabby he did pretty good, he must take after Brian's grandpa Burke he was a professional photographer. Here's a picture of my lavender and some other flowers.











4 comments:
You look so cute nel, you should not hate picture taken,but I'm with you I do not like mine either!Im seriously going to call yo and come and visit I promise!!
I love the pic of you and Tyler and the others as well. You look Great in pictures, you should be in a lot more!
Yippe! And I found your blog! But I need your email. Mine is lapickard@gmail.com.
It was so great to see everyone last night. We will miss all our friends in Santaquin so much. Thank heaven for blogs and email!
your pictures are so cute. I know how you feel. on every vacation I ask phil to take at least one picture of me so years later I can look back and know I was there.
Post a Comment