Friday, July 11, 2008

Memories

I thought that this one would be fun to look back on memories. Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Johnsons said...

There are many memories, but I remember when we were little always walking down to Dans Dash-In to get drinks, and always playing down on the farm.

Anonymous said...

oh so many, where do I start,probobly I would say all the late night summer talks we could and still can talk for hours!! I love it

Phil and Shan said...

My best memory ever is our trip to Arizona and our beautiful themed rooms. As I recall mine was a Christmas theme. And all of us going to the indian reservation to gampble and everyone but me and Scott getting kicked out because we were the only ones who were 21.

tanni said...

Going to cherry hills with the whole clan. you and Brian were barely married, and brianna was 2 or 3 years old. Those were good times! You would always hang out with the younger kids and play with us!

Denise H. said...

Hmmmmm, let's see.... Probably like Shan our trip to Arizona in 1994. That was so much fun and I wish that we could have gone every year. Those Bumper Boats in the K-Mart parting lot were such a Great time!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Four wheeling with you, Brian, your 3 kids (all you had then!) and Tim and Crystal. I didn't really even know you guys and your kids were so sweet to me!

Teryn said...

I remember when you had Briana. I thought that you were the most beautiful mom in the whole world :) I remember always wanting to hold her and you were always so nice to me, despite how much younger I was than you.