Friday, July 18, 2008

We went to the Cabin























We did our annual trip to the cabin in Midway and it was allot of fun. We went to a resort to play and the kids went on a carousel and and we had this awesome ice cream. The kids played with a life size chess set. We went and saw the hot pots. We had a huge water fight and the kids got drenched, even the big kids. We have a ton of fun when we go up there with the Fam.

3 comments:

Johnsons said...

That looks like such a fun place. I love the huge chess game. I think it is so fun to have a yearly trip that the kids will always look forward too.

Wilkinson Family said...

Hi, I am glad you found us! Looks like your family is growing :) your kiddos are gorgeous!!! We will stop by HK next week on our visit.

Emily at The Fine House said...

Don't you love summer and family vacations? Your trip looks like a lot a fun:)