Friday, August 8, 2008

I guess I am Reading the Twilight

Yes That is right Crystal finally started a blog so now I have to read the twilight series, all four books OH NO what did I get myself into. Oh well I'm sure I will enjoy them according to all of the comments that you guys gave to me THANKS! I appreciate it a ton! Now check out her blog athttp://mycrazylifex2.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Wilkinson Family said...

You will have to let me know how they are...I have been debating

Emily at The Fine House said...

The twilight series is so good! I was skeptical at first too but I actually stood in line at walmart at midnight the night the fourth book came out with my mom, sister, two aunts and two cousins. Hello, I know it doesn't get any dorkier than that! It wasn't my idea but was pretty comical. I even have a commerative button to show for it:) Read them. Go team Jacob! -you won't get that for a few books...

Nielson News said...

Woo hoo!!! It's about time!!! ha ha ha I can't wait to hear what you think of them. I love them!!! Go team Switzerland! ha ha ha
Love ya!

~Gina