Monday, September 29, 2008

Falls Beauty & My Beauty's

This weekend we went up to Payson Canyon it is so beautiful at this time of the year. We captured some pretty good pictures of the kids and of the serene beauty of the landscapes up there.









5 comments:

tanni said...

Those pics are so cute! I love the leaves on the ground! Fall is my favorite time of year

Johnsons said...

So cute! I miss the canyon's. especially this time of year!

CRYSTAL said...

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST KIDS AROUND HE HE THE PICTURES TURNES OUT CUTE.
WE HAD FUN THANKS FOR GOING AND TAKING THE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY

Bonnie said...

Hi, Bonnie here from high school. Just wanted to say hi. I couldn't help but notice you have 4 girls and 1 boy like me. My boy is the second oldest. How does your boy take all the girls?

Cute family and cute blog!

Take care.

Wilkinson Family said...

GORGEOUS!!! You have to tell me exactly where you went!!!