Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Yard


Last year we got our yard in but we it was so late in the season that I didn't get to plant any flowers. This Year I got to plant lots of flowers and I was so excited how pretty they were. I thought I would get a picture before the winter came and took them away! :( I like my four seasons but I am not ready for it to get cold again already!!!

7 comments:

tanni said...

Your yard looks so beautiful! I love your house!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks so beautiful nice work!!

Denise H. said...

I don't think that I have ever seen the front of your house before. It is BEAUTIFUL! And you flowers beds so Pretty!!!!!!! It makes me anxious for next summer to plant ours. Great Job!

blogger said...

Your house is so nice, and the flowers look great! Hey we sarted a new blog to get in contact with people about the 15 yr reunion. check it out and let me know if you want me to add you on there.
phs1994.blogspot.com

Johnsons said...

that last comment was from me. I was logged into the wrong account. sorry.

CRYSTAL said...

Oh look at that beautiful house I bet the house across the street looks just as good. ha ha ha j/k your yard does look nice.

Amberly said...

Your home is beautiful! I'm envious but happy for you!