Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some Fall Pictures of the Kids








On Saturday after the kite festival I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and scenary. This is down in the fields where they are building our new church. This was pretty much a spontaneous moment so the kids weren't in matching clothes, but I think that they still turned out CUTE!!!

6 comments:

Denise H. said...

Very Cute Pics! Good Job! I just love the sunflowers everywhere right now.

JLR said...

Dang cute kidos! I love the sunflowers right now too! This weather is awesome!

tanni said...

Your kids are so cute!!!!! I love the sunflowers too!!!!

Jimi said...

I love this time of year, because I LOVE sunflowers! At least I can look at my neighbors sunflowers instead of their weeds this month :)

candace said...

Wow! I never realized how much your oldest looks like Brian! You have such cute kids, what a fun idea.

Wilkinson Family said...

CUTE! I just read the quote at the top of your blog and love it! It is one of my favorites!