Monday, September 22, 2008

Siamese Twins

I thought that my twins were fraternal twins but ever since the older kids started school again they have been more like Siamese. They are inseparable! The other day I was cleaning the house and I heard them in the bathroom. That can be pretty scary when they are in there together because you never know what kind of trouble they are into. They were giggling and I peaked in to see what they were doing and this is what I saw! I thought it was pretty cute!!! So I think it is nice that they have each other. What cute friends!

5 comments:

Denise H. said...

Too Cute! I can see their wedding video now... You have to save that picture for black mail.

tanni said...

Ha ha ha! That is so funny!!! That reminds me of Talle and I! Yeah you should def save that pic for black mail!

Phil and Shan said...

Cute! What is so funny to me is when I see you at soccer games and you are always taking one or the other to the bathroom. Now they can both go together and it will save you a lot of time.

blogger said...

That is too funny. So fun for them to always have their best friend around. Even in the bathroom.

Wilkinson Family said...

That is so stinking cute!