So I am such a procrastinator I was going to do Christmas cards this year and failed again! I decided it is still before Christmas and allot of my family and friends get on my blog, so here is an attempt at trying to get my cards out! I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! May God Bless each and everyone of you! Thank you everyone for your friendship! Have a Happy Holiday Season!
From,
The Burke Family
Sunday, December 21, 2008
My Attempt at Christmas Cards
Posted by The Burke Family at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Merry Christmas to You! I slacked on Christmas Cards this year too! I actually slacked on EVERYTHING this year but luckily I started and finished my shopping this last weekend. WHEW!
Hey Nellyn your family is so cute!!!
Ah, cute card! Glad we could see it! We know how busy this time of year is!
Post a Comment