Friday, January 2, 2009

Denise had this on her blog and I attempted to do it clear back on the 2nd but....I have been slacking once again! I decided to make it a tradition to fill it out every year!

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
We took the kids to San Diego and had a blast!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
 I didn't keep all of my new years resolutions. I will be making more and I will keep them with allot of will power!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No we didn't have any new baby's in 2008 that I recall.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My Grandpa died and it was really hard! I miss you gramps!

5. What countries/States did you visit?
States: Nevada, California

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
a more organized house and my food storage!

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Aug.13th my Grandpa passed away
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? making some very long lasting memories with the family

9. What was your biggest failure? not getting all the projects done that I need to do!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? no, we were very fortunate

11. What was the best thing you bought? front load washer and dryer

12. Who's behavior merited celebration? the twins they are starting to be so good

13. Who's behavior made you appalled or depressed? ummm...no ones that I can think of at the moment

14. Where did most of your money go? our kids, and our home & GAS

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? our family vacation. When we ran away on just a couples vacation and my kids with different events that came up!

16. What song will always remind you of 2008? The little things

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) Happier or sadder? HAPPIER!b) Thinner or fatter? about the same :( c) Richer or poorer? about the same

18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Spent more time with my Grandpa, went on more mini vacations with the family, Exercise.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of? complaining, and spending $$

20. How did you spend Christmas? with the family at our home just kicking it!

21. Did you fall in love in 2008? no

22. What was your favorite TV program? Criminal Minds, Without a trace, and a few more that I watch here and there when I have time.

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? no

24. What was the best book you read? Chronicles of Narnia and Twilight series.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Mama Mia

26. What did you want and get? My odyssey

27. What did you want and not get? I can't think of any thing...to be thinner

28. What was your favorite film of this year? Prince Caspian and The Women

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Brian gave me my Zune developed a ton of pictures for me so it was just like undoing a time capsule for me with all the memories. I was 32

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? winning the lottery LOL

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Hmmm, lets just say it will be better in 2009

32. What kept you sane? lots of friends and family

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Oprah for doing such wonderful things for so many people

34. What political issue stirred you the most? The whole Presidential Election and the Bailout

35. Who did you miss? Anna...and the good times that we use to have

36. Who was the best new person you met? I don't think that I met anyone new or at least anyone who sticks out in my mind.

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008? .....that I still have allot to learn!!!

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Lets make a Memory

1 comments:

Denise H. said...

Good Job! You need to start the OPAM. I have 3 projects that I have been slacking on taking pics and posting but I have kept it up. I think that is the only way I keep going.

And yes, it is fun to look back on the previous years.