So I have been a MAJOR slacker at blogging lately, and I don't have any real good reason! (Does hibernation count) I hate the winter after awhile it gets to long and depressing! I didn't take any good pictures at Christmas time, but we were truly blessed this Christmas! We had lots of friends and family around for the Holidays and we all enjoyed each others company! We had our annual new years party and I slacked at taking pictures of that too. :( Sorry! The other day on my day off the twins and I had a fun relaxing day, and I got some really cute pictures of them so here you go! They are getting to be little angels(well sometimes they have there moments) but for the most part the play togther so good! I am so glad that I had two of them, other wise I would be the one ent
ertaining a singleton.
Twins are great! (today) ;)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Very Cute Pics and it is about time that you up-dated! haha I can't believe how long their hair has gotten!
yay, thanks for the update! Your twins are so cute and I'm loving their hair and outfits, adorable :)
Finally you updated your blog!! Your twins are so adorable!
Post a Comment