Friday, February 20, 2009

"ME TIME" what is that?


I saw this on Facebook and thought that it was such a good article that I had to blog about it! I feel like I have no "ME" time and I have a pity party for myself every once in a while. I also feel guilty every time I sit down to the computer or read a book or ......whatever I may do for myself...I feel guilty because there is always something else that needs to be done! I read this article and now I can feel a little less guiltly when I have "ME" time (whatever that may be at the time!) Don't get me wrong I love taking care of the family, but it is allot of work all the time! 24/7 ! We don't get an hour lunch or a 15 minute break every 3 hours or a good nights rest undisturbed! Sorry I got off on a little tangent! I am truly blessed to have a beautiful family and to have found this wonderful article! ;) Let me know what you think! (about the article)








1 comments:

Teryn said...

haha.. that was a good article! The writer really stuck it to the reader! ha! I loved the way she explained a stay at home mom.. right on. Sometimes I feel guilty when I sit down to sew or get on the computer b/c you're right, there's ALWAYS something else that can be done for everyone else in your family or the house. But, taking those few time outs every once in a while to just do something for yourself is very refreshing and almost relaxing. My struggle is balance! I tend to stay on the computer longer than I really should or start a sewing project that could take a couple of hours...then Claira starts trying to get my attention and I get frustrated.. ah.. balance! ha! thanks for sharing the article!