Monday, February 23, 2009

My Celine Dion Concert

Well clear back in Nov of 2007 Crystal and I purchased tickets for Celine Dion, we were suppose to go to her concert in Nov of 2008 but she postponed......well last night was her concert and it was worth the wait!!!!! Crystal and I drove up to SLC and went to the Gateway and had a few hours before our concert. We went and had dinner at Applebee's and then we headed over to the concert. They had an comedian that opened for Celine and his name was Gordie Brown he was hilarious, Crystal and I laughed until our cheeks hurt. The big show started and we had such a good time! She sang allot of the old songs that I love and she sang some of her new songs! We got awesome seats we were within touching distance from Celine. By the time the concert was over Crystal and I had soar feet and our hands were soar from clapping so much! We ended up taking our heels off and walking back to the car in our bare feet! It was tons of fun and it was a well needed break for me! Thanks Crystal for going it was a BLAST! (when are we going out again?) That's one of the things that I can cross off of my Bucket List!




3 comments:

tanni said...

THAT IS SO SWEET!!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS FINALLY GOT TO GO! THOSE ARE SOME PRETTY SWEET PICS! i hear that concert was amazing! my friend went too.

JLR said...

I am so DANG jealous! Everytime she comes I have to miss it for some reason or another. Hopefully she will come back in a few years.

Denise H. said...

That looks Awesome and I am soooo Jealous!