Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas at the Burke's

We had a pretty good Christmas this year we just chillaxed allot and enjoyed every ones company. This year we weren't on any one's schedule so we just did what we wanted and I think that everyone was so much happier. The kids didn't wake up until 8:00 am and that was so nice for the mama & papa to be able to sleep in a while. We got up and opened presents and then we played with the kids for a while and made a yummy breakfast. We all got ready and went to all the families houses. We just relaxed and enjoyed our families. We came back to our home for a Yummy Christmas dinner with my family and we played games. Brianna got Just Dance 2 and it was a riot to see everyone dance and have a good time. That is what Christmas is all about is just enjoying FAMILY!!!! The kids got spoiled by everyone as usual and they got allot of neat stuff. I was a slacker and didn't get very many pictures :( I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday!!!









0 comments: