1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I was more care free! I usually care what others think of me but this year I was just me and didn't care what other's thought and it felt so good!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never make new year's resolutions because then I don't set myself up for dissappointment :)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My youngest brother and his wife had a baby and Scott and Alicia adopted a baby. They are both boys and they have been so much fun to have in the family.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My great aunt died
5. What countries/States did you visit? We went to Disneyland twice last year and had a BLAST!!!! California & Las Vegas
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
To budget better and to work on my food storage. I would love to be more organized and to dejunk.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?Jan 7th my birthday I went to the doctor because of my double vision and they thought that I had a brain tumor. It was one of the scariest weekends of my life. March 30th because that is a day that changed our family forever but now I realize it was for the best.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting through the year it was a very tough year for our family. Realizing not to take life for granted and to cherish each moment with my children because they are growing up way to fast.
9. What was your biggest failure? gaining more weight when I was supose to be getting into better shape.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes I have been having problems with my eyes and I have been seeing doble off and on.
11. What was the best thing you bought? um.... I can't think of anything big or exciting that we bought.
12. Who's behavior merited celebration? I can't think of anyone.
13. Who's behavior made you appalled or depressed? almost everyone close to me knows who's behavior apalled me, and still continues to appall me.
14. Where did most of your money go? to just every day expenses.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going on any vacation or family activity makes me happy.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010? Hey Soul Sister by Train but it isn't for any good reasons I HATE the Song!!!! or Because your Amazing by Bruno Mars for lots of good reasons :)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder? Happier
b) Thinner or fatter? A bit fatter
c) Richer or poorer? POORER!!!!!!!!!!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? playing with the family you can never ever play to much!!!!!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Crying and worrying about other peoples problems.
20. How did you spend Christmas? with our little family for most of the day and then we went to my moms house and spent a few hours at her house and then we went to Brians moms for a few hours and then we came home and had my family over for some good times on the Wii and some good food. It was so relaxing and all around GOOD!!!
21. Did you fall in love in 2010? A little more with my with the ones that I already loved :)
22. What was your favorite TV program? I don't watch to much TV but I like Criminal minds
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? ummm
24. What was the best book you read? I read a few that I liked all Nicolas Sparks :)
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Bruno Mars
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year? The Blind Side
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 34 I cried allot on my birthday and Brian wanted to take me out but all I wanted to do was spend time with my family because I thought it would be my last Birthday with them. We all cuddled on the couch and watched a movie.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? A few more vacations
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? comfortable ;)
32. What kept you sane? My Family and friends oh and my pepsi hehehe
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? President Monson is always such a fun and good speaker. I love to listen to all of his talks ans especially liked the talk that he gave at the womans conference.
34. What political issue stirred you the most? The whole gay rights issues with the church(we believe what we believe just like other religions and when we say anything about it everyone gets all butt hurt about it. But any other religion can voice their opions about anything and it is just fine) and Barack Obama
35. Who did you miss?all my loved ones that have passed on.
36. Who was the best new person you met? I have met allot of neat new people and I continue to meet people everyday that inspire me.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010? Life is too short to take anything for granted. when life gives you a second chance, hold on tight and never second guess the reason for your second chance as at some point your reason will need you.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
39. What Local News Story stood out the Most: The story about Ethan Stacy the little boy that got murdered by his mother and step father.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
NEW YEARS QUESTIONS - 2010
Posted by The Burke Family at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment